SELF CARE is defined as the deliberate practice of paying attention to and taking care of your physical, mental, and emotional health. I believe massage therapy should be affordable to everyone so it can become a part of your regular self care routine and not just a once-in-awhile indulgence. Here are my TOP 10 reasons why you should add massage therapy into your monthly self care routine:
1. Mood & mental health improvement
2. Prevention and relief of migraine-induced headaches
3. Minimize high blood pressure
4. Alleviate back-related problems
5. Improve posture and body flexibility
6. Improve sleep cycle
7. Strengthen immune system
8. Relief from fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and nerve pain
9. Increase blood flow and circulation
10. Because it feels ahh-mazing!
2300 Commonwealth Drive, suite 101
Just relax, I got your back - and legs, arms, shoulders, hands, and feet!